A List to Live By…
- Replace your “have to” with “get to” – Instead of saying, “I have to go workout” remember that you GET TO workout…some people do not have the capability to workout at the capacity as you or maybe do not have the means to do the same type of workouts. You GET TO!
- Be Grateful – In the mornings before you get out of bed, think of 3 things that you are grateful for so you are starting your day out on a positive note. Instead of thinking of all of the work you have waiting for you, maybe you have a hot pot of coffee brewing in the kitchen or you have hugs from your kids waiting…Be grateful for all things given to you!
- Be open to new possibilities – You never know if you don’t try and never put an age limit on your dreams. Step out of your comfort zone and make things happen!
- Look for the good – if you are always in a positive space then you will see the positive; avoid negative situations or those that steal your joy! No one has time for that!
- Take Action – Make a list the night before of 3 big things that you would like to accomplish for the next day, get up 30 minutes earlier and knock them out before 8am. You will feel so much more accomplished and successful!
- Maintain Hope – Many people give up too fast but if you take each day and make baby steps towards your goal or you do something to help with your endeavor, you will eventually get there! Keep at it and maintain the Faith!
- Believe in Yourself! If you don’t have a positive self image about yourself then it is hard to make progress. Keep the faith and remember that anything is possible through hard work and BELIEVING!
- Encourage at least 2 people every day – How do you feel when someone comes up to you and says, “You are doing a great job, keep it up!”? It makes you feel good, right? Well, spread the love and make someone else feel good as well. Whether in person or writing, brighten someone else’ day!
- Be Kind (to yourself AND others!)– It doesn’t take a lot…put yourself in another person’s shoes, flip the table, talk the talk and walk the walk…If everyone would just practice a little bit of kindness in their little world, OUR WORLD would be so much better!
- SMILE 🙂 Share a smile, they’re contagious you know 😉
Happy Friday! I hope this list comes in handy as you go along with your day and weekend! Make it a great one as we will never get this day back!
Work Hard, Eat Clean, Be Blessed!