Last Monday of November! Where has the time gone?? Have you stuck with your goals that you set at the beginning of the year? Did you surpass them? There are still a good 5 weeks left of the DECADE so let’s get motivated to make it the BEST 5 weeks ever!
Ways to stay motivated during the holiDAY season (there really only 3 days here where your healthy lifestyle should sway a bit; maybe one other if you have a Christmas party 🙂 )
- Set a goal for the rest of the month of how many days you will workout (CFU is open on Thanksgiving 9am!) Put a post-it on your bathroom mirror and mark it every time you do a workout!
- Drink your water! 1/2 your body weight in ounces is recommended…add some lemon or the sugar free packets if you get tired of just plain water.
- Get plenty of rest so you have the energy for family and friends.
- Have an accountability partner to help you stay on the straight and narrow through the next 5 weeks.
- Get an InBody scan done during the last week of November (CFU Special this last week: $5/scan!) to help you stay accountable. Arrange for another one at the end of 5 weeks…trust me, you will be in a better place if you keep those numbers in the back of your mind!
- Listen to motivational podcasts in the morning…I tend to search for motivation and determination on YouTube in the morning and find a short 10-minute video that gets me fired up for the day.
- Put inspirational quotes on post-its around your house/office.
- Turn off your phone for at least an hour a day to focus on the “must do’s”; limit the distractions from your goals.
- Set a goal for the next 5 weeks and tell at least 3 people about it; maybe they will join you, but at least they can help you stay accountable!
- Remember your WHY!
If you need help or direction on how to get to your goal, let me know! We are here to help! Have a Fabulous Monday!
Work Hard, Eat Clean, Be Blessed