Just a few notes to remember…
- ACH forms were due this past week and withdrawals for membership, as always will be on the first business of the month.
- CFU WODFest registrations are beginning to come in! If you are wanting to sign up, we are extending the Early Bird discount date to Saturday, Sept. 6th.
- We NEED volunteers for the competition! Please sign up on the board that is on the card table!
- SATURDAY, Sept. 13th from Noon-5, Reese and Cindy Thompson have invited us to their house for a Pool Party/BBQ. They will be providing burgers salmon, some beer and wine. If you wish to attend, please bring a side dish or dessert and BYOB if you like…Surely the weather will still be warm enough to swim. All CFU members and their families are welcome to attend. Address is 3100 Citadel Ct JC, MO
- Check out the September Special deal for firefighters, police, highway patrol, and military…if you know of someone who would like this offer (one time!), share the information with them!
- New shirt orders will be taken this week; orders due by Friday (I will try and get a rough estimate of prices, but shouldn’t be over $15 depending on order amounts)
- ROWING CHALLENGE for September!! Instead of meters, we are rowing for CALORIES so we can put our food intake into perspective…Goal for each day you are at CFU is 50 calories; if you make it to the box 20x then that is 1,000 calories…(But keep in mind that it takes 3,500 cals to burn off a # of weight; so maybe go for more! 🙂 ) Starts MONDAY!!
- Labor Day class times are 6:30am and 9am ONLY! Let’s pack the box!
Here’s to a GREAT September!!
Tabata Row Rest 1 minute
Tabata Squat Rest 1 minute
Tabata Pull-up Rest 1 minute
Tabata Push-up Rest 1 minute
The Tabata interval is 20 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds of rest for 8 intervals. Tabata score is the least number of reps performed in any of the eight intervals. Unit for the row is “calories”.
Work Hard, Eat Clean, Be Blessed!!