· Participants must weigh-in and have their waist measured by Coach between Thursday, Oct. 1 & Monday, Oct. 5. Verbal submission of current weight will not be accepted.
· At the first weigh-in, all participants will provide their “Goal” weight.
· Participants should plan to weigh-in every Friday on the official scale with their accountability partner and submit their weight to Coach each week. If you won’t be at CFU on a Friday, please try to weigh in as close to Friday as possible.
· The official scale will be outside of Coach’s office.
· Weight must be submitted to Coach by Sunday at 5 p.m. or you will receive a zero for the week.
You may participate by teams of two only. This is your accountability partner. You may pick your own partner or Coach can partner you.
Weight loss will be tracked by percentage lost for individual and by team.
You will need to give your team a name.
Weekly competition results will be posted on the Facebook page. (Results will be listed by percentage lost.)
· Participants must weigh-in and be measured with Coach at the first and last weigh-in to be eligible for the grand prize.
Participation fees and prizes
A $5 participation donation will be collected at the time of the initial weigh-in.
For every week that a participant gains 1 pound or more, a fee of $1 per pound will be expected to be paid that week to the challenge coordinators.
All money collected will be pooled for the Grand Prize.
· The Grand Prize ($$$$) will be awarded to the players (both male and female) with the greatest percentage of weight loss.
Tips for Success
Limit processed foods.
Eat mostly whole food sources of lean protein, vegetables, fruits, healthy fats and quality carbs
Make sure you are getting plenty of protein. This will keep you from getting hungry, plus keep you from losing muscle as you are losing weight.
Limit fruit to no more than two servings per day
Consume half your weight in ounces of water
Get moving — WOD at least 3 to 4 times a week, go for a walk/run, play with your kids/grandkids, bike ride…
Get at least 7 hour of sleep
****To register, please respond to this post or there will be a sign-up sheet at the box.
Can’t wait to see you “Waist Away!”