Here’s the link for the Doubleunder clinic coming to CFU on Saturday, June 14th from 2:30-4:30…it’s well worth the $$…register today as there is limited enrollment!
As the warmer weather approaches, I’d like for you all to be mindful of a couple things
- Hydrate-on a normal day you should be drinking 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water; on WOD day’s up to 3/4!
- A lot of people start losing their appetite with the increasing temperatures, but when you are working out, you need to have fuel that body of yours!
- There will be more people running outside due to the nicer weather, so when you come into the lot/up the road, please be mindful of the athletes. Athletes take precautions and be aware of your surroundings.
- It will be “warmish” 😉 in the box…I know that and so does everyone else, but complaining does not help…no one has ever drowned in sweat!
- I do have CFU towels for sale to help wipe your brow on the hot days-$5
May’s CF101 Special is a BOGO special…Buy one course, get one free! So a regular course is $99 for the 4 classes and unlimited membership for the month; if a person brings a spouse or friend, he/she can split the cost of just $49.50 each! That’s a bargain! Let me know if you have anyone in mind…send them my way! Now’s the time to start a CF journey…just in time for summer! 🙂
CFU Summer Sports and Recreation Camps will start up on June 2nd; registration is due by May 16th…Let me know if you would like your child enrolled for one or more weeks.
CFU Football gals…Please put your shirt size by your name otherwise I will guesstimate for you…you might want a size bigger as last year they were a bit snug! Game is on Saturday, May 17th…Practice times will be announced hopefully by Sunday!
Happy Friday everyone!! I GET TO go spend a couple days with my daughter and sorority sister at our Alumni weekend then see Ms Lizzie all dolled up for her first prom! I’m excited! Enjoy your weekend, All! 🙂
Work Hard, Eat Clean, Be Blessed!!