Introducing a new service for CFU members via Scott Schutte (Columbia Strength & Conditioning) and the Bleu Restaurant out of Columbia…
Here’s how it works:
- Choose any combination of the 6 different meals offered on each pickup or delivery day.
- Pickup and delivery day are every Sunday and Wednesday.
- I will pickup the meals from the Bleu restaurant on Sundays and will be available at the box for pickup that evening.
- Choose between regular protein meals ($10.50 each) or high-protein meals ($12.50 each).
- You will enjoy a full month of meals before a meal is ever repeated.
- Each order is placed in a cooler with an ice pack so they will stay fresh on the ride home.
- Minimum order of meals is 6 per week and you can cancel a weekly order at any time; You CAN order with someone else as well if you don’t want all six of the meals.
- This is perfect for our nutrition challengers looking for a different option as these are Paleo friendly! Also a great go to meal for those with busy, hectic lives!
I have had two of the meals, Greek Burger with Red Potato Wedges and Grilled Chicken & Lemon Artichokes–one word…YUM! Since I subbed a couple days this past week, these meals saved me as I didn’t have anything prepared for lunch. Each meal comes labeled with the nutritional information and is appropriately portioned in terms of protein, carbs, and fats.
This go around on the menu:…
Zucchini Lasagna, Ginger Citrus Chicken, Puerto Rican Beef, Golden BBQ Pork, Sundried Tomato meatloaf and Scottish Eggs–all served with a healthy carb portion
He has given us a Promo Code for our first week’s order if you decide to: CFUEats The promo code is a great bargain in order to try this out!
***Order by Tuesday evening and the first pickup is Sunday! I’ve ordered, will You?? 🙂